Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jumbo Loan Refinance Can Anyone Help Me With A Refinace Of A Super Jumbo Loan?

Can anyone help me with a refinace of a super jumbo loan? - jumbo loan refinance

Here are details about my situation. I'm trying to do a refinance cash, I'm trying to collect 144,000. A @ 75% LTV on the value of single-family house is 4,576,000th I has a value of 759 middel and the only way you will be able to do if I am not prepared to DOC, Nina, SISA. When someone please help me with this please contact me via e-mail. ~ Johnromero.vesta @ gmail.com

Thank you very much

6 comments:

Super-Jumbos.com said...

Contact us at http://www.Super-Jumbos.com. We specialize in nothing but super jumbo loans. This seems like a doable deal but we will need more information to proceed.

mister ed said...

I advise from a real person to look for - and not the Internet - go talk to your conclusion.

psychobi... said...

I like the super-jumbo hot dogs, but I have to pay cash.

Casey C said...

If you have only $ 144,000 might be better to have no closing cost HELOC. I can help with security. I shoot an e-mail.

KpoBanke... said...

I just e-mail. I can help you with this loan. But with so much of a loan, I need more information.

Please answer my e-mail if you're interested.

p.diggit... said...

I recommend calling a financial advisor ... instead of randoms in interwebz.

Post a Comment