Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cross Eye Surgery Should I Go Under Crossed Eyes Surgery?

Should I go under crossed eyes surgery? - cross eye surgery

I am 20 years old. I am a person crosses his eyes for a long time for the morning I went to the ophthalmologist for examination, said that "recommending to see the two eyes, I of the operation." I told him to tell me what is the danger of doing so if there is a problem after surgery, he did not say. I'm not quite believe it. So I have to go for surgery squint? Are there any problems after strabismus surgery? Someone please let me know, thank you.

3 comments:

da 1 u ♥ 2 hate said...

Hopefully a good thing ... Twice I've done, and the only thing is that the eyes are swollen UR b Lil Bit theres not much pain

Norteamericano H said...

If there is nothing wrong with his vision - if you see clearly and correctly, do not do surgery. Very often, unique to a person squinting and interesting.

Jan said...

Do it! My nephew had to have done, and it's a miracle! Go for it, you'll be fine! Take care!

Post a Comment