Friday, January 1, 2010

Car Cleaning Franchise I Need To Know If These Companies Are Good To Work For??

I need to know if these companies are good to work for?? - car cleaning franchise

I know (from personal experience), if these companies have done a good job. I try to help my cousin, a clean, decent and well paid. Was he as an assistant for the purchase of Sam's Club and treated like shit! Here is my list of companies in its vicinity is .....

Sears
Cinemas
Staples
Lowes
Home Depot
Office Depot
Pet Smart
Barnes and Noble
Office Max
Discount Auto Parts
Hertz Rent a Car
Walgreens
CVS
Any good business to work at the mall?
LAFitness (need experience?)
Starbucks
Just for Feet
Company Publix (I mean the salary is not good, but very good)
Walden Books

All I need is a list of good jobs. If you had a bad experience with a particular company, I would be glad to hear that I can say. I worked in fast food and my sister is in the details, so I did not tell him to Ross, Bealls, all working fast food franchise. It is applied in the goal, but do not remember clearly. He's so shy littleteraction would be best. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment