Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wigs And Hairpieces Men Who Wear Wigs Regularly: What's Better: Wear Them Head Shaved Off Or With Hair Underneath?

Men who wear wigs regularly: What's better: Wear them head shaved off or with hair underneath? - wigs and hairpieces

If you are not a man who wears a wig regularly (NOT a toupee), PLS DO NOT respond to this.

Men against men with wigs Save Your Breath, I would like your opinion.

Shaving my head is terrible, not everyone looks good with a shaved head. Also, I have tried several places in wigs and hair care professionals are not good at all on them. Even if the opinions of people who see me wear a wig, much, much better and more aesthetic than the shaved head, a comb or hair part again, so I wear my decision, a wig, right?

I am old in my 30 years, will soon. I have already purchased a few wigs that are similar to me (I look like a first year high school in their twenties, wigs look very natural for me). Today, I cut short my hair with a wig that fit the wig a little more than it should be, makes and feels unwell.

I'm afraid if I shave my head, can show the lace wig, hair is difficult to detect under.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment