Thursday, December 24, 2009

Heart Failure Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Are These Symptoms Of Heart Failure??

Are these symptoms of heart failure?? - heart failure symptoms more condition_symptoms

My sister thinks that my father has heart failure.
Their symptoms (to my knowledge) are:
- It is difficult for him to sleep
- They sometimes have a string bed
- It is always coughing
- Spit much
- What has pain in the chest
- It looks very painful for him to move
- Noisy Breathing

He has 50 years, and has smoked since I was a teenager who drinks too much, but regular exercise. Are these all symptoms of heart failure and no medicine for it? What are the chances of survival? Please help me, thank you

PS .. has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, but I just want to know if I say you should tell your doctor tell you that he thinks may be suffering from heart failure

No comments:

Post a Comment