Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dual Monitor Pci Card Visiontek Dual Monitor Radeon 7K 64MB DDR PCI?

Visiontek Dual Monitor Radeon 7K 64MB DDR PCI? - dual monitor pci card

I bought this video card and my PCI slot is installed, the monitor connected to the card and installed all the drivers on the disk. I have a Windows XP Home Edition Dell Dimension 3000th Now. reasonon for certain, every time they play The Sims 2 (or probably) any other game, it becomes a window on the start button, I can not maximize in order to play the game that I see, I hear, that noise. And another thing, my computor now slowly, because it freezes for a short time. I think this is due to driver error, but anyone can help, please? Since I was 50 $ on it and I will not go back. I have tried to be as precise as you would want to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment