Friday, December 25, 2009

Florida Property And Casualty License I Need An Answer Or Two About Obtaining An Insurance License (Property & Casualty) In The State Of Florida.?

I need an answer or two about obtaining an insurance license (Property & Casualty) in the state of Florida.? - florida property and casualty license

Do I need both a 4-40 or 2-20 and only one or the other. My plan is to work with Allstate Insurance Agency (My agent / friend has a dedicated agency for Allstate). I wanted to ask you, but how they are paid agents ... Salaries, fees, or both? I know there are salaried positions and poses the question: Who pays .. really the salary of the agent has the agency or is it the company (Allstate) from the budget and the benefit to the owner agency. I do not think that it is independent if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment