Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Person Sand Rails Is Auto-Cad A Good Software To Learn If I Am The Type Of Person Who Love To Invent?

Is Auto-Cad a good software to learn if I am the type of person who love to invent? - 1 person sand rails

I think the learning AutoCAD. It is a bit difficult to learn, a book for beginners is about 1,500 pages. I have not even told of the books and references. Anyway, you can learn if they AutoCad proved useful.

There For AutoCAD users, do you think is a good program to see if I have the kind of person that I adjust something and / or invent something you like?

For example, I would like to build an office, but they lack the ability of a craftsman. You do not want to buy into the office because I do not like the drawings. I want to use AutoCAD to design a model that is then transfer to a company to help me cut, sand and paint are all of the materials for me, and then all you have to do is build together.

It AutoCad help me? If I were a misuse, then it is for AutoCAD? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment